Unitech Sanitising Tunnels are designed to effectively apply an uninterrupted flow of sanitising solution to all faces of products being handled.
To achieve this, Unitech have a unique system of removing the belt from the product during the spraying operation, allowing full 360° coverage.
Hygienic construction, eliminating stitch welding, pop rivets and silicone sealants, provide a crevice-free product, thus minimising the risk of bacterial growth and cross-contamination. Large access doors and removable end covers add to the cleanability of the sanitiser offering a fully hygienic operation.
- Blue coloured modular belt, open design, allowing free drainage
- Inverter controlled motor for speed adjustment
- Automatic level control on the reservoir for fill and pump protection
- Centrifugal pump with stainless steel impeller and housing
- Dosatron sanitiser injector
- Sloping surfaces for added hygiene benefits
- Through wall installation
- Stainless steel construction, with food grade bearings
- Re-circulation and filtration of sanitising solution, minimising water and sanitant costs
- Photocell on discharge, stops the conveyor in the absence of an operator
- Lift up ends, minimising clean down times
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Air knife on discharge for excess solution removal
- Bi-directional operation
- Total Loss “misting” systems for delicate products