Unitech sanitisers / sanitising tunnels are designed to effectively apply an uninterrupted flow of sanitising solution to all faces of products being handled. To achieve this, Unitech have a unique system of removing the belt from the product during the spraying operation, allowing full 360° coverage.
Hygienic construction, eliminating stitch welding, pop rivets and silicone sealants, provide a crevice-free product, thus minimising the risk of bacterial growth and cross-contamination. Large access doors and removable end covers add to the cleanability of the sanitisers, offering a fully hygienic operation.
Sanitising Tunnels – Standard Features
- Blue coloured modular belt, open design, allowing free drainage.
- Inverter controlled motor for speed adjustment.
- Automatic level control on the reservoir for fill and pump protection.
- Centrifugal pump with stainless steel impeller and housing.
- Dosatron sanitiser injector.
- Sloping surfaces for added hygiene benefits.
- Through wall installation.
- Stainless steel construction, with food grade bearings.
- Re-circulation and filtration of sanitising solution, minimising water and sanitant costs.
- Photocell on discharge, stops the conveyor in the absence of an operator.
- Lift up ends, minimising clean down times.
- 316 stainless steel construction.
- Air knife on discharge for excess solution removal.
- Bi-directional operation.
- Total Loss “misting” systems for delicate products.
If you would like to enquire about our sanitisers / sanitising tunnels, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.