At Unitech, we design and manufacture sanitising tunnels. They are suitable for all businesses and organisations that need to sanitise the goods, items or products they work with. We aim to offer you a solution that can help reduce the risk of contamination and increase environmental safety. All suited to your needs.
How do our Sanitising Tunnels work?
They are easy to operate machines which provide quick, efficient cleaning. The tunnel creates a passage in which the product enters on a modular belt. It’s then applied with an uninterrupted flow of sanitising solution to all faces of the product being handled. To achieve this, Unitech has a unique system of removing the belt from the product during the spraying operation. This allows for a full 360° coverage.
Our sanitising tunnels are constructed using stainless steel. We eliminate the use of stitch welding, pop rivets and silicone sealants to provide a crevice free machine. It also minimises the risk of bacterial growth and cross contamination, providing great hygienic qualities. We manufacture our machines with large access doors and removable end covers. This allows for easy maintenance and cleaning. The entire design is constructed for a fully hygienic operation.
- Blue coloured modular belt with an open design, allowing free drainage.
- Inverter controlled motor for speed adjustment.
- Automatic level control on the reservoir for fill and pump protection.
- Centrifugal pump with stainless steel impeller and housing.
- Dosatron sanitiser injector.
- Sloping surfaces for added hygiene benefits.
- Through wall installation.
- Stainless steel construction, with food grade bearings.
- Recirculation and filtration of sanitising solution, minimising water and sanitation costs.
- Photocell on discharge which stops the conveyor in the absence of an operator.
- Lift up ends, minimising clean down times.
- 316 stainless steel construction.
- Air knife on discharge for excess solution removal.
- Bi-directional operation.
- Total Loss “misting” systems for delicate products.
If you would like to enquire about our sanitising tunnels, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.