Unitech pan washers / utensil washers are manufactured from stainless steel and offer a compact washing system suitable for many different types of products. As with the other machines within our portfolio, our pan washers and industrial utensil washers offer a hygienic construction. Free from crevices, pop rivets or sealants.
Utensil Washers Commercial
Utensil washers commercial specialists – Designed to deliver power and performance, our washers are also perfect for commercial industries such as restaurants, bakeries, butcheries or any environment where items need to be washed in bulk. They are ideal for those looking to clean a large volume of pots, gastronorm pans, utensils, trays and other wares. And because our machines are built to the highest of standards, this process can be achieved within a short time frame, with each item washed and efficiently rinsed.
- Cleaning is via top and bottom rotary arms, fitted with quick release stainless steel nozzles to give full coverage of the items to be washed. The detergent wash cycle is followed by a hot pumped rinse (up to 85°c) in order to remove detergent residue and assist flash drying.
- Operator maintained items such as filters and level probes are accessible from outside the wash chamber, for ease of use.
- Double skinned, gas strut assisted and electrically interlocked access door ensures operator safety and ease of loading.
- Our pan washers / industrial utensil washers have wheels attached to the machine frame allowing the unit to be easily moved, for cleaning around and under the machine in high-risk applications.
- A PLC (programmable logic controller) linked to an operator HMI (human machine interface) allows a wide range of wash times and cycles, tailored to each customer requirement.
- Heating media within the wash tank can be either electric or steam.
Pan Washers and Utensil Washers – Standard Machine Sizes
800 series Basket size 800 x 800
1200 series Basket size 800 x 1200
1600 series Basket size 800 x 1600