Looking for crate washers or tray washers? Unitech tunnel jet washers offer a continuous in-line washing solution for trays and crates. Washing pressures of 60-80psi provide an effective wash via stainless steel quick release fan jets, ensuring all surfaces of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
Due to their hygienic construction, eliminating stitch welds, pop rivets, sloping surfaces, sealants and employment of free draining; the washers are suitable for both low and high-risk areas, without the need for a change of specification. The use of sloping surfaces and hygienic design principles assist in reducing times for routine clean down operations.
Crate Washing Machine Manufacturers
Our crate washers or tray washers can be tailor made to suit your requirements. The tailored design also assists in minimising water and energy usage. With proven utility savings over many of our competitors’ equipment, it makes Unitech one of the UK’s leading crate washing machine manufacturers and the obvious choice for your industrial washing requirements. We offer wash solutions for the hygiene conscious industries worldwide. An extensive range of both bespoke and standard equipment is supplied within a wide range of market sectors including food, pharmaceutical and logistics.
Unitech are able to easily tailor the machine design and wash requirements to the client’s specific needs, with various pre-wash, wash, rinse, sanitising and drying options available.
- Stainless steel crevice free construction.
- Variable speed drives.
- Hinged access doors, electrically interlocked.
- Stainless steel, quick release 360° jetting.
- Speed ranges from 100 units per hour up to 6000 units per hour.
- Single and twin track options.
- Heating via electric, steam or gas.
- Pre-wash and heated rinse options.
- Air knife blowers for water removal.
- Heated drying tunnels.
- High pressure jetting for label and stubborn soil removal.
- Automatic filtration options.
If you would like to enquire about our crate washers / tray washers, please fill out the request form below and we’ll be happy to help.